Invert-a-Bolt™ Back Bolt & Workholding Fasteners
Choose Invert-a-Bolt™ Back Bolt & Workholding Fasteners for all Your Manufacturing Projects
- Holds from Below
- "Flat plate" fixture has no loose parts to keep up with
- Reduces wasteful claamp changes
- Tiny "footprint" almost completely eliminates obstructions to work-holding
Why IVB Fasteners are right for you.
Replace your clamps and screws with Invert-A-Bolt™ (IVB) Fasteners. These unique, patented, flush-mounted back bolt fasteners eliminate obstructions to machining, reduce vibration in your setup, and lower your cost by cutting setup times, reducing waste and providing faster change outs.
IVB Fasteners make your workholding projects easier.
Stop wasting time looking for the "right" bolt again. Stop wasting time by grinding a bolt to size again. Stop interrupting the machining process to change clamps. Stop introducing warp creating stress into your parts due to excessive clamping.
IVB Fasteners are simple to use and install, embedded in the fixture for easy access.
These back bolts are always available in the fixture, with standardized stick-out. Simply screw the larger diameter (the housing) into the fixture plate and bring the inner diameter (the stud) up into your stock material for a superior work-holding solution.
- Raise and lower in seconds with a
- Flush mount means that they are there when you need them and hidden when you don't
- Various stud & housing sizes
IVB Fasteners are often found in high-speed horizontal manufacturing, but they fit many other applications as well.